Paras Rct Training Field Ex

Just a quick question from your experience whats the worst ex in Rct training and why? Furthermore how long are the Exs I herd final ex was 3 weeks long is that true?

I went through recruit training over 20 years ago, I don’t remember a recruit exercise lasting for than a week.
After training, you’ll probably do longer exercises, some several weeks long, regardless of what regiment you join.

I went through recruit training over 20 years ago, I don’t remember a recruit exercise lasting for than a week.
After training, you’ll probably do longer exercises, some several weeks long, regardless of what regiment you join.
Thanks for the info just mentally prepping myself cos i know how disgusting the field can be

Final ex in catterick for line infantry was 5 days in the field then another 5 or so days lftt (ranges essentially)
Won't have changed much in 5 years since I was last there

I may be overstepping the mark, but if you are already honking about living in the field, the army may not be for you.

Its a
I may be overstepping the mark, but if you are already honking about living in the field, the army may not be for you.
love hate relationship with it it’s where the jobs at init but its also where that shiny pebble is at the top of that tor or a puddle to crawl through cos some tit lost their back plate

If not, try not to take too much notice of anecdotal stories. They're often exaggerated to big up the teller. Just go with the flow and enjoy it. It is quite enjoyable

If not, try not to take too much notice of anecdotal stories. They're often exaggerated to big up the teller. Just go with the flow and enjoy it. It is quite enjoyable

Hmmm... not sure I enjoyed the exercises in depot, although 21 years later I can sit back and smile about it. No more stagging on in Brecon at 2am for me !

Hmmm... not sure I enjoyed the exercises in depot, although 21 years later I can sit back and smile about it. No more stagging on in Brecon at 2am for me !
Aye thanks lad done a fair bit of wild camping over the years. Work 10 hours 7 days a week so the work load doesn't really phase me. Was just looking for some insight.