Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paras make first operational jump since Suez, apparently.

There you go again, you just can't resist gobbing off can you!

If you really want to know what a fat, thick humourless mong that can't take a joke & has internet hardman syndrome, looks like.
Look in a mirror!

You've got a couple of good mates who are ex Airborne? Hmmmmmmmmm, unlikely, but...............I bet they think you're a right Throbber?

Oh yeah, god forbid ex airborne should talk to lesser beings eh? You really are thick. You must have the I.Q. of a toaster you ****ing imbecile.

As for me thinking I'm an internet hardman. Show me a post where I've threatened anyone. Go on daft lad, do it. I'm not the one screaming "**** OFF" at all and sundry over a story thats not even been confirmed as being true yet. Personally I hope it is true, but you dont want to hear that do you? You'd rather I said paras are ******* or something like that to justify your strange anger proplems.

I'll let you get the last word in now. Go on say something intelligent. Get a grown up to help you if you want, I dont mind Forest.

Iainmc

Old-Salt
Wouldn't have a clue, I'll have a look over the weekend, when I go down the Stadt and see if we have one here for you....If your on about a para hangout, then you're asking the wrong bloke. :wink:

I was in Fally in 86 ...

It prob hasn't changed much

7 armd wksps, the hussars, 16 tank trans Scots dgs .....

Parablue

Old-Salt
Oh yeah, god forbid ex airborne should talk to lesser beings eh? You really are thick. You must have the I.Q. of a toaster you ****ing imbecile.

As for me thinking I'm an internet hardman. Show me a post where I've threatened anyone. Go on daft lad, do it. I'm not the one screaming "**** OFF" at all and sundry over a story thats not even been confirmed as being true yet. Personally I hope it is true, but you dont want to hear that do you? You'd rather I said paras are ******* or something like that to justify your strange anger proplems.

I'll let you get the last word in now. Go on say something intelligent. Get a grown up to help you if you want, I dont mind Forest.

If you are refering to Forrest Gump, note the spelling.

I was in Fally in 86 ...

It prob hasn't changed much

7 armd wksps, the hussars, 16 tank trans Scots dgs .....

Freudian slip and does he remember you? :grin:

I was on about our resident pet para, 'Fallschirmja[e]ger' - not the place. :wink: .......It's been a few years since I've been anywhere near there - thank **** - the place, I mean!

If you are refering to Forrest Gump, note the spelling.

Thats the problem with predictive text, it's never watched any movies.

Liking the avatar by the way

You haven't got a job have you?

I've been away a couple of days (working) & come back to find you still battering your gums, (in this case keyboard)

So was that some sort of reverse psychology, letting me have the last word?

Come on mate, you know, you couldn't stand that. You're the one thats got to have the last word, otherwise you'd feel inferior!

So feel free to carry on spouting, it doesn't change anything, you're still a ******!!!

Iainmc

Old-Salt
Freudian slip and does he remember you? :grin:

I was on about our resident pet para, 'Fallschirmja[e]ger' - not the place. :wink: .......It's been a few years since I've been anywhere near there - thank **** - the place, I mean!

I was there over night in 97 on EX but that was the last time ....

never again, even XMG was better than fallingbostel...... and that is saying something!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Given SDSR, should this thread not be titled "Paras make last operational jump" ?

Eggbanjo

War Hero
So, was there ever a conclusion? Words of wisdom that informed the blind?

Typical but not surprising.

If your asking whether the jump actually happened, to my knowledge it did and I've not heard anything to say otherwise. I'll be honest my info is second hand so comes with the usual caveat.

Iainmc

Old-Salt
Given SDSR, should this thread not be titled "Paras make last operational jump" ?

and it was announced in Cyprus this morning that LOA is being cut and ALL cyprus allowances are being reduced to near zero

so yeah it COULD be the LAST operational jump ...

I thought I'd change my avatar in honour of my new best friend 'oneupmyarseonedownmythroat'

Hope you like it dear. Toodles.

and it was announced in Cyprus this morning that LOA is being cut and ALL cyprus allowances are being reduced to near zero

so yeah it COULD be the LAST operational jump ...

I'll buy that from the standpoint that this is an Army Rumour site. How the **** you balance SDSR and Cyprus LOA with the expense of an operational means of delivering troops, I am at a loss to unravel. Your rationale completely escapes me.

Latest Threads