Paras in Nuts

Apologies if this has been posted before but in this weeks nuts there are paras posing with some girls from the magazine. apparanty the girls have also been to Bosnia. anyone else see the article or want to comment?

tothepubandbeyond said:
Apologies if this has been posted before but in this weeks nuts there are paras posing with some girls from the magazine. apparanty the girls have also been to Bosnia. anyone else see the article or want to comment?
And your point is???????

im just wondering if anyone else saw it.

NoshPiece said:
Him of the Spandau Ballet my old china.

WAAAAHHHHH :p

PS I've seen the rest of the Star Wars Afghan footage this weekend aswell, even the bits OC A wiped. It just needs some footage of the banana boat incident on the way back. If it wasn't so serious it would be hilarious, I do hope DH is alright. It's good to get the Bn back and let the seahats have xmas away for a change.

Sure is mucker! Let the good times begin! :D

Cheers good bloke, I didn't know who the hell he was. I had a piss next to him though and he's fookin massive. Tall I mean, obviously.

I had a quick look at the Nuts website to see if I could see what ttpab was on about. No joy, but....... they've got a forum thing too.

The good thing was that on their forum, there were birds sending photos of themselves and asking to get their pics in the mag.

Perhaps if we had an ARRSE babe of the week thing we could get decent looking birds to post their pics here too instead of the sorry lot of SCHs we usually get here.

See what I mean? http://www.nuts.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?t=9317

Edited to add link.

Edited again to say, I've had a look at some more of them now, and I'm sorry to say that they're not all up to the expected standard. Some of them are actually pretty gopping, but worth a look for a laugh, if nothing else.

NoshPiece said:
Cheers good bloke, I didn't know who the hell he was. I had a urine next to him though and he's fookin massive. Tall I mean, obviously.
Good old Tone, big fellah, big voice. Spandau Ballet provided a large chunk of the soundtrack to many of my youthful misadventures, drinking marathons and afterhours knee-tremblers. :D

Tartan_Terrier said:
I had a quick look at the Nuts website to see if I could see what ttpab was on about. No joy, but....... they've got a forum thing too.

The good thing was that on their forum, there were birds sending photos of themselves and asking to get their pics in the mag.

Perhaps if we had an ARRSE babe of the week thing we could get decent looking birds to post their pics here too instead of the sorry lot of SCHs we usually get here.

Edited to add link.

Edited again to say, I've had a look at some more of them now, and I'm sorry to say that they're not all up to the expected standard. Some of them are actually pretty gopping, but worth a look for a laugh, if nothing else.
Good old MOD Nanny State wont let me view it!!! :cry:

CH512O said:
Tartan_Terrier said:

Edited to add link.

Good old MOD Nanny State wont let me view it!!! :cry:

You would'nt like it. Honestly it's just lots of 18-25year old girls showing their breasts :D :D :twisted:

Attachments

NoshPiece said:
We had Tony Hadley once. The Tony Hadley.
I stood next to him at the Sgts Mess at Moscow camp getting a curry after the CSE show. Nancy boy leather trousers too (him not me).

I had Miss World sitting on my bunk in my corrimec at BLMF once...while I got her a clean tee-shirt. Sadly she didn't just slip off her existing clothes and pop it on in front of me. At least not until I was on my own later that evening and could allow my mind to run free...fortune in tissues let me tell you.

Cuddles said:
I had Miss World sitting on my bunk in my corrimec at BLMF once...while I got her a clean tee-shirt. Sadly she didn't just slip off her existing clothes and pop it on in front of me. ...
And of course, Sir, you would have been a gentleman and averted your gaze.... :lol:

Litotes

Litotes said:
Cuddles said:
I had Miss World sitting on my bunk in my corrimec at BLMF once...while I got her a clean tee-shirt. Sadly she didn't just slip off her existing clothes and pop it on in front of me. ...
And of course, Sir, you would have been a gentleman and averted your gaze.... :lol:

Litotes
I think we should just pause for a moment here and dwell on the word 'bunk'. Is this a euphemism for something else - or am I just putting things into Cuddles' head? God help the tissue supplies if he sets off on one again!

Sorry - back again to note the fact that Cuddles had Miss World sitting on his bunk - seems like I got that one all wrong. Cuddles, what a star! (Was she facing away so you could fiddle with her jubblies as she bounced up and down or was she facing you so you could.....?)

Latest Threads