Paras in Nuts

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by tothepubandbeyond, Oct 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this has been posted before but in this weeks nuts there are paras posing with some girls from the magazine. apparanty the girls have also been to Bosnia. anyone else see the article or want to comment?

2. And your point is???????

3. im just wondering if anyone else saw it.

4. We had Tony Hadley once. The Tony Hadley.

5. Not THE Tony Hadley out of Depeche Mode????

Jammy sod! :D

6. Edited.

8. Cheers good bloke, I didn't know who the hell he was. I had a piss next to him though and he's fookin massive. Tall I mean, obviously.

9. I had a quick look at the Nuts website to see if I could see what ttpab was on about. No joy, but....... they've got a forum thing too.

The good thing was that on their forum, there were birds sending photos of themselves and asking to get their pics in the mag.

Perhaps if we had an ARRSE babe of the week thing we could get decent looking birds to post their pics here too instead of the sorry lot of SCHs we usually get here.

See what I mean? http://www.nuts.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?t=9317

Edited to add link.

Edited again to say, I've had a look at some more of them now, and I'm sorry to say that they're not all up to the expected standard. Some of them are actually pretty gopping, but worth a look for a laugh, if nothing else.

10. Good old Tone, big fellah, big voice. Spandau Ballet provided a large chunk of the soundtrack to many of my youthful misadventures, drinking marathons and afterhours knee-tremblers. :D

11. Good old MOD Nanny State wont let me view it!!! :cry:

12. You would'nt like it. Honestly it's just lots of 18-25year old girls showing their breasts :D :D :twisted:

Attached Files:

13. I stood next to him at the Sgts Mess at Moscow camp getting a curry after the CSE show. Nancy boy leather trousers too (him not me).

14. Did someone say Tony hadley?

15. I had Miss World sitting on my bunk in my corrimec at BLMF once...while I got her a clean tee-shirt. Sadly she didn't just slip off her existing clothes and pop it on in front of me. At least not until I was on my own later that evening and could allow my mind to run free...fortune in tissues let me tell you.