Paras feature in the Grauniad

schweik said:
Well done the Parachute Regiment press office! Positive coverage in the Grauniad! The hard copy version bears the caption "Paras on leave enjoy the snow near picadilly Circus early yesterday":

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/gallery/2009/feb/02/pictures-of-snow-in-england?picture=342655362

Presumably thats a Para bandsman in the background blowing an enormous horn. Or else he's from 3 Para mortars.
No its a new drinking game.How quickly you can down a yard of snow.

Look like a mustard gas burn on hs right arm

Harry_Boomers said:
schweik said:
Well done the Parachute Regiment press office! Positive coverage in the Grauniad! The hard copy version bears the caption "Paras on leave enjoy the snow near picadilly Circus early yesterday":

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/gallery/2009/feb/02/pictures-of-snow-in-england?picture=342655362

Presumably thats a Para bandsman in the background blowing an enormous horn. Or else he's from 3 Para mortars.
No its a new drinking game.How quickly you can down a yard of snow.
Can ya get a yard in a traffic cone?

Some excellent pics in there by the way.

It_tastes_like_a_prawn said:
Gungythree said:
He must be a walt,he's still got his jeans on :D :D
Alright Gungy, I am ex 3 para I was C. coy 80-85.
:roll: Someones feeling a tad sensitive... I think he was talking about the bloke in the picture you paranoid cnut.

So, 3 Para 80 to 85.... is it SAM?

BanjoBill said:
Gungythree said:
:roll: Someones feeling a tad sensitive... I think he was talking about the bloke in the picture you paranoid cnut.

It's ok Bill,he noticed my log in name thats all,it was nothing to do with the pic :wink:

at least he is not squatting on the traffic cone.

Gungythree said:
BanjoBill said:
Gungythree said:

It's ok Bill,he noticed my log in name thats all,it was nothing to do with the pic :wink:
That'll be me then... grabbing wrong end of stick with both hands... silly cnut. :oops:

BanjoBill said:
Gungythree said:
BanjoBill said:
Gungythree said:

That'll be me then... grabbing wrong end of stick with both hands... silly cnut. :oops:
Nae probs Bill :D