Paras etc. Prepare to be outraged!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ravers, Jul 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I know the subject of who should be and shouldn't be entitled to wear wings has been done to death, but I thought this would raise a few eyebrows and provide some decent entertainment for the afternoon (well for me at least). Let's see who can get the most upset by it. Prizes for first person to cry and longest rant.

Kindly stolen from Rumration:

[​IMG]

Edited to add: The picture is already in the public domain before people start kicking off about Persec.

2. Breath bated . . . the world waits :D

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Oh, goody. We haven't had a proper paras v the real world spat since the new site started up :(

I think the ones she has up are brown wings though.

4. Which band is it? :eek:

5. Feeck me that's the quickest I've even seen you jump into a Para thread :eek:

6. Ravers......your a cunt :) I would however loop the loop up her hoop. There's something reassuring about fat birds as you know theyre less likely to cheat on you. a bit like not buying a big fuck-off padlock for a rusty old bmx.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I had a Woman Parachute Jump Instructor on my jumps course, infact they were two of them.

8. I notice she doesn't have her dagger up though. Says it all, really.

<Runs away really quickly>

9. No, you got fucked off by two of them on your jumps course as you dribbled over their boots in the scoff queue. - It is totally not the same thing.

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I'm so fast you slugs usually miss me :):cool:

11. I think that the right arm in that photo has been photo shopped onto her little fat body! Aside from that....WTF?!! Is she the door bundle?

12. Was one of them the fat naval medical officer bird in the photo?

She isnt one of them Navy type doctors that jump (in her case pushed strapped to a pallet from a C-17) in to do submarine people saving stuff is she?

13. 3 Para./images/icons/icon6.png

14. The Rubber Band?

Based on the fact that the lass with the para wings looks like the Michelin man . . .

15. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer