Paras charged with Iraqi murder

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by error_unknown, Feb 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4231509.stm

:(

2. On a better note, one of the fusileers has had one of his charges dropped (the one about making an iraqi civilian drop his kecks! :? )

He has admitted guilt theough to assaulting the prisoner so will likely face some form of punishment.

Just hope the paras can prove the media wrong about the british army as they all seem to be jumping on the band wagon :evil:

A_S

3. One thing after another...........the media and government likes crucifying people from its armed forces...........

And on another note - not one member of the forces injured in Iraq has recieved a get well card from Tony Blair. Yet in 2003 good old Tony sent a 'get well' card to Ozzy Osbourne after his quad bike accident...........(!)

aww...........bless.........

Now I'm going to drown in my own vomit........

8O

4. While I wouldn't like to see an innocent man go to jail clearly someone is guilty of sexually abusing those Iraqis. Now if this guy didn't do it then fair enough. But I don't think its a good thing that no one is gonna be punished over this.

5. The Court-Martial is still ongoing in Osnatraz - the shit will soon start to fly.

Ref Para Reg: bad timing in the press, no doubt - let's wait for the Red Top papers tomorrow for the backlash.

CH