Paras and veterans

Most of them have a Parade crash out bag near the door.

Regt Blazer
Regt Tie
Medals (mostly bought)
Beret.
Chip, big, for the shoulder, use of.

Of course, Khan has included bikes in the ULEZ shite, so even they’re banned now.

Could be worse though. At least we’re still living in a democracy.....oh! Hang on :mad:

It has long been established, that many veterans, and even more so, The Parachute Regiment, are devout and religious, due to their former duties.

When Jesus was made to drag the cross through the streets prior to crucifixion, the INT Corps reported this back, and several Pathfinders prepared to HALO onto the site.

A Platoon followed, and held the mount around Jesus until out of ammo and over whelmed by Romans with chariots.

To this day, it is still celebrated with wine, beer and hot cross buns.
And mentioned in the Book of Psalms too, "Though I shall walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil: for I am the hardest bastard in the valley." As written on a wall in West Belfast and signed simply by 'A Para'.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Of course, Khan has included bikes in the ULEZ shite, so even they’re banned now.

Could be worse though. At least we’re still living in a democracy.....oh! Hang on :mad:
How does that work? I thought all the cameras were forward facing.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
And mentioned in the Book of Psalms too, "Though I shall walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil: for I am the hardest bastard in the valley." As written on a wall in West Belfast and signed simply by 'A Para'.

Notwithstanding this thread being a load codswallop, I like that sentiment!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Might as well post this here as it seems to be a fecking free for all.

PICT1492.JPG

Just turned up in the boot of the car.

"Faith as in a grain of mustard seed ..."

How does that work? I thought all the cameras were forward facing.
Not too sure, but if they can stitch up soldier F after 40+ years, I’m pretty sure they’ll have some hugely expensive, eco friendly plan which will snare a couple of hundred bikers per day.

And as for Khan...my contempt is without end for that throbber.

Which unfortunately, is in no way gen.

No way on earth, a Para could write so much, without at least one spelling mistake!

No way on earth, a Para could write so much, without at least one spelling mistake!
I've never known a para to use a semi-colon (or pretty much any other form of punctuation) either.

I might have proofread and edited it slightly!

Latest Threads