Paras 10 - P Company Challenge

Hello all,

Some of you may know, but on September 19th there is a charity event at Catterick. The Paras' 10 - P Company Challenge.

The Parachute Regiment challenges you to attempt the 10 Mile 'P' Company Cross Country Route, carrying a bergen (rucksack) weighing 35lb (excluding food water) and wearing military style boots. Competitors rucksacks will be weighed before and after the race, by race officials. The P Company Challenge is open to individuals and teams of 4 (With the first 3 runners to count). As a guide the Paratroopers Company Selection cut off time is 1 hr 50 minutes.

Me and a mate are going to be taking part in this and would like to ask for your support.

I have set up a webpage on JustGiving.Com. If anyone would like to kindly sponsor us, I would be greatful. All donations will go to H4H.

Please go to www.justgiving.com/marcphilipholden

For more information on the event, please go to www.paras10.com

Regards,

Pingu

pingu823 said:
The Parachute Regiment challenges you to attempt the 10 Mile 'P' Company Cross Country Route, carrying a bergen (rucksack) weighing 35lb (excluding food water) and wearing military style boots. Competitors rucksacks will be weighed before and after the race, by race officials. The P Company Challenge is open to individuals and teams of 4 (With the first 3 runners to count). As a guide the Paratroopers Company Selection cut off time is 1 hr 50 minutes.
There seems to be some kind of typo here! It clearly states a "bergen of 35lb" and then goes on to say "runners"! Surely not. I need a water stop to get to the bottom of the garden nowadays. :roll:

Doogonk said:
pingu823 said:
There seems to be some kind of typo here! It clearly states a "bergen of 35lb" and then goes on to say "runners"! Surely not. I need a water stop to get to the bottom of the garden nowadays. :roll:
Then you'll be needing loads of water stops! :D

It says "runners" because if you are planning to do it in no more than 1 hr 50 mins, then you won't be walking too much! :)

A good time is 1 hr 40 mins or under!

"prepare to double"! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Infantry 10
Red-On The NAAFI Bar 149
E Infantry 0