PARAs 10 - 12th September 2010

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by postman_twit, Mar 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just checked last years results,first man in,in the bergan/boots race 1hr 16mins,fook me thats some motoring

2. Love the bit that says the route is not suitable for wheelchairs! Warning, these nuts may contain traces of nuts.

3. Hopefully I am going to be doing this, just trying to shake off a few niggling injuries at the min though, Mrs Mag says she is going to do it with me too.

4. Just checked the online entry listings and I've got the race number 49! Maybe they reserve that number for Arrsers?

5. Had difficulty with the online application, so sent a cheque in the post which still has not been cashed? so I assume it has got "lost". So now some Nigerian has my bank details and name/address etc. Anyway managed to get hotel at Scotch corner, got a room for £200! gee thanks to them for supporting our forces.

6. i am in!!! did it online no issues what so ever

7. You must be made of money!!!

8. True, but room is for 2 nights and my company credit card is paying and I'm one it's directors. RHIP.

9. RHIP, how true. The Army/Navy weekend is in fact "a logistical studies weekend" according to my company credit card. :wink:

10. And what it doesnt mention he is also in his mid 50s

11. Was he ex-Military, Sandy?

12. But at that speed he wouldn't have time to enjoy the lovely views! :D

13. It's a mere bimble, I carry more and do more miles than that shoe shopping.

14. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Only because your shoes are like these and weigh a ton.

[​IMG]