PARAs 10 - 12th September 2010

Hopefully I am going to be doing this, just trying to shake off a few niggling injuries at the min though, Mrs Mag says she is going to do it with me too.

R

renamed_user

Had difficulty with the online application, so sent a cheque in the post which still has not been cashed? so I assume it has got "lost". So now some Nigerian has my bank details and name/address etc. Anyway managed to get hotel at Scotch corner, got a room for £200! gee thanks to them for supporting our forces.

jamdonut said:
Had difficulty with the online application, so sent a cheque in the post which still has not been cashed? so I assume it has got "lost". So now some Nigerian has my bank details and name/address etc. Anyway managed to get hotel at Scotch corner, got a room for £200! gee thanks to them for supporting our forces.
You must be made of money!!!

R

renamed_user

postman_twit said:
jamdonut said:
You must be made of money!!!
True, but room is for 2 nights and my company credit card is paying and I'm one it's directors. RHIP.

wedge_cadman

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Entry submitted...

any arrse/para10 T shirt ideas anyone.

and yes P-T, I'll be behind you, way behind you. Taking in the scenery ;)

Did the Hearts and Heros 29 miler last weekend and in a flurry of "I love putting myself through pain and raising money for H4H" decided to enter Paras 10.

Now, this running with weight thingy, whats the crack like?

Ive got a Berghaus Munro and have slung a bit of kit to bring it to 25 lbs, but is this going to fall apart on me? anyone got any tips for a better tabbing bergen? yes Ive tried the search and yes it brought back a load of guff.

Anyone recommend a decent tabbing bergen or will my old Munro do the job? dont fancy getting half way round for the fecker to snap on me.

Cheers

Hammy

hammy123 said:
Anyone recommend a decent tabbing bergen or will my old Munro do the job? dont fancy getting half way round for the fecker to snap on me.

Cheers

Hammy
Can't you ask around to borrow one if you're that worried Hammy? Cheaper than buying one for a one off event.

P-T

Latest Threads