• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

PARARESCUE JUMPERS US MILITARY

LOOKING FOR TRAINING INFO ON THESE BOYS OR OTHER NATIONALITIES EQUIVALENT WITH REGARD TO MED TRG AND RESCUE TECHNIQUES FROM THE VARIOUS S.A.R PLATFORMS USED. ANY INFO OR LINKS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

We had our own SERE school in NC. This was just a basic survival course for us partime aircrew. I was an aviation ordnanceman and only flew on Jato/flare missions. Even ran into an old high-school buddy who was an SP on the base.

YankMarine said:
We had our own SERE school in NC. This was just a basic survival course for us partime aircrew. I was an aviation ordnanceman and only flew on Jato/flare missions. Even ran into an old high-school buddy who was an SP on the base.
There's an Army SERE at Mackall, but do the Marines (at Cherry Point I presume) have one as well?

Virgil said:
YankMarine said:
There's an Army SERE at Mackall, but do the Marines (at Cherry Point I presume) have one as well?
We had one. I've been out since 94, so I don't know about now. I never went through it myself, But some of the guys from my squadron played OPFOR. I don't believe it was a full-fledged SERE, like the PJ's run, just more of a two-day escape&evasion ex.

Latest Threads