Pararegtom looking for love

#1
Pararegtom was tickling his own fancy at lunch today and wondered if any of you rufty tufty boys would escort him out at the weekend for some ahem fishing.

He's a bit shy but asked me to post a picture of him for you all:

 
#2
Mum you told me you were just popping out for a pint of milk
 
#4
tattybadger said:
Pararegtom was tickling his own fancy at lunch today and wondered if any of you rufty tufty boys would escort him out at the weekend for some ahem fishing.

He's a bit shy but asked me to post a picture of him for you all:

By feck tattie,thats 3 Para mortars,so Toms a 3Para walt :D
 

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
#9
Tatty How will I get into "Them" now you have blown my.. cover ahem. This is Urban camoflauge, AQ would never suspect, and it was Trawling for Big fish I said.
 
#10
Pararegtom said:
Tatty How will I get into "Them" now you have blown my.. cover ahem. This is Urban camoflauge, AQ would never suspect, and it was Trawling for Big fish I said.
When you say "get into them" - do you mean into in a Viking sort of way, with some vaseline and a rubber glove?
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#11
He mistook what you said for 'crawling around, bleeding from my arrse after a good *******'
 
#12
Pararegtom said:
Tatty How will I get into "Them" now you have blown my.. cover ahem. This is Urban camoflauge, AQ would never suspect, and it was Trawling for Big fish I said.
SBS (they) will take you :D
 
#13
Pararegtom said:
Tatty How will I get into "Them" now you have blown my.. cover ahem. This is Urban camoflauge, AQ would never suspect, and it was Trawling for Big fish I said.
Ey up Tom, what have you been up to then?

Angling for 3 Para Mortars are we?

You look lovely.
:D
 

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
#14
Honest Guvnor it was not me, He took the photo just after I left me gun in
starbuks.
 
#15
Pararegtom said:
Honest Guvnor it was not me, He took the photo just after I left me gun in
starbuks.
This has got to be the worst case I have ever sat in judgement for.

6 Months at hard labour.

Take him down.
 
#17
tattybadger said:
LancePrivateJones said:
Pararegtom said:
Honest Guvnor it was not me, He took the photo just after I left me gun in
starbuks.
This has got to be the worst case I have ever sat in judgement for.

6 Months at hard labour.

Take him down.
is that like six months for New Labour?
Nope, I'm not that much of a bastard............or maybe I am.
:)
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads