Paraplegic Gets Life Under Three-Strikes Law

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by TankiesYank, Jun 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

From the article
    Deserves to be off the streets if you ask me, paraplegic or not he's a dangerous criminal.
  2. The bastard broke the law. Plain and simple. Doesn't matter what his condition is. He knew what the consequences were, before he completed his crime. I'm not shedding a tear...
  3. Fair play, you play with fire, you deal with the consiquences. Especially considering that being in a wheelchair didn't stop him!

4. I just LOVE that law, can we have it here please?

Beebs :)
  5. It's only a matter of time Beebs. Like everything else American imported into the sad little place.
  6. This would be the ONE import I think we'd be glad to see come in, but wait, thinking, with the fuffed up laws we've seen introduced.....

7. 3 strikes and you're out - so that would mean that if you insulted 3 police horses, then it's life for you matey.
  8. Awww, bless him.

You lot can be so hard on people, he was probably just expressing his frustration at being wheelchair bound.
    Put yourself in his shoes for a mean....put yourself in his chair for a while and see how you like it :?
  9. What really freaked me out was how determined this sumb!tch was to get in some trouble. He would have been twice as efficient at it with his legs intact.

There has been the odd problem with the three-strikes law....but this industrious little cnut is the poster child for why it's there in the first place! 8O
  10. When he gets to prison, do you think he'll be a Giver or a Taker? :)

I have this rather forlorn vision of him bent over his own wheelchair with his wrists Tie-wrapped to the hubs, all puckered up and standing by to receive... :)
  11. Maybe he was looking for free food and accommodation for life. What pension does he get?
  12. be a bit restricted lifestyle
  13. They have to be felonies, in in some states they have to be specific types of felonies, drugs, murder, robbery, etc...
  14. the prison population will make a special tipper so when they feel like a shag they just flip the wheelchair over and penetrate through the hole on the bottom of the seat, he will be very popular !!