Paranoa: I'm being stalked by Apaches...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BuggerAll, Mar 31, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

A couple of Apaches have just flown overhead. They really are an awesome site.

I've been seeing quite a lot of them recently. 3 weeks ago in central London. Thursday last week in Garstang in Lancashire and last weekend near Basingstoke.

OK I live near the centre of Birmingham and they were heading north west so maybe the Tipton Taliban should watch out or could they be after me?
  2. RAF Cosford maybe?
  3. I was lured here under false pretenses!

Here was me thinking a couple of native Americans had come over and were bent on topping you.

I'm so fucking disappointed now :-(
  4. Checked your mobile phone chip card recently?
  5. Cow

Cow LE

South Birmingham. We get Apaches, Chinooks and a few Merlins over here at least a couple of times a month.
  6. When I was a lad,I was convinced being followed by Vulcans ( bombers not pointy eared alien geniuses).I even fired my airgun at one one day( young and stupid-no understanding of range)
  7. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Oh those sort of Apache's - bit dissapointing, just watch Ulzana's Raid and wondered if you were about to be staked out over a slow fire.
  8. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Dyslexia rule KO!
  9. spotters guides and location can be found here - 3 main transit corridors go up and down the UK, Lichfield, Daventry and Westcott - aircraft for N. Wales use the subsidiairy Niton corridor. - UK Low Flying