Paranoa: I'm being stalked by Apaches...

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A couple of Apaches have just flown overhead. They really are an awesome site.

I've been seeing quite a lot of them recently. 3 weeks ago in central London. Thursday last week in Garstang in Lancashire and last weekend near Basingstoke.

OK I live near the centre of Birmingham and they were heading north west so maybe the Tipton Taliban should watch out or could they be after me?

I was lured here under false pretenses!

Here was me thinking a couple of native Americans had come over and were bent on topping you.

I'm so fucking disappointed now :-(

A couple of Apaches have just flown overhead.

I've been seeing quite a lot of them recently. 3 weeks ago in central London. Thursday last week in Garstang in Lancashire and last weekend near Basingstoke.
Checked your mobile phone chip card recently?

When I was a lad,I was convinced being followed by Vulcans ( bombers not pointy eared alien geniuses).I even fired my airgun at one one day( young and stupid-no understanding of range)

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Oh those sort of Apache's - bit dissapointing, just watch Ulzana's Raid and wondered if you were about to be staked out over a slow fire.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Paranoa: I'm being stalked by illiterate squaddies.

I was being stalked by an Apache gunship last week I think. In the London Underground. I doubled back on it and ended up stood next to it on the Northern Line platform. It avoided eye contact with me and looked shifty. It was in silent mode and when I boarded my train it roared off I couldn't track it to see which direction. Eerily, its cannon was pointed at me the whole time.
Dyslexia rule KO!

spotters guides and location can be found here - 3 main transit corridors go up and down the UK, Lichfield, Daventry and Westcott - aircraft for N. Wales use the subsidiairy Niton corridor. Warplane.co.uk - UK Low Flying