Paragliding ..... and dependants.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by yesmilady, Jan 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. A quick question, if anyone has a clue I would be most grateful.

    On the BHPA site under British Forces it says:

    British Alpine Forces PC - BFAPC is aimed at military personnel and their dependants and is located in the Bavarian Alps on the Austrian border.

    I am a British Forces dependent. I know they run the EP and CP courses in Germany ... and also in Wales I think.

    As a dependent, do I qualify for some/limited access to these courses?

    Civvy street paragliding schools might just break the bank ...

  2. you qualify for the same rates i believe, however you may have to pay food and accom. call jshpc in wales, top bunch