• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Parade shoes

after being informed that boots are no longer being used with your 2's I was presented with a rather dodgy looking pair of shoes that look as though they should be attatched to a set of calipers, anyone else come across these things yet.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
mattrlc said:
after being informed that boots are no longer being used with your 2's I was presented with a rather dodgy looking pair of shoes that look as though they should be attatched to a set of calipers, anyone else come across these things yet.
No, but after I've done so I'll put my turgid love pump away & pull on my Boots, Ammunition.
Bulle... I mean polished to a very high standard.

Do you mean the service DMS shoe? Like this one, but with a seperate toecap? They've been around for donkeys years.

They paint up quite nicely.

Latest Threads