Parachute wings versus dolphins

Discussion in 'Royal Navy' started by NavalPartyKilo, Oct 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Clearly walts who wear Para Wings etc can be easily exposed as frauds owing to records kept at the PTS, does the same apply to Dolphins? What I mean is there a central database of all RN members who have passed the Submariners course at HMS Dolphin? If so how far back does it go? The reason I ask is that I am sure that a number of sly waltie RN Veterans buy the Dolphin Badge and wear it on Veteran Parades.
  2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Pass the mess Webley I'm of to Rum Ration (he hinted)
  3. HHH

HHH LE

Current Affairs, really ???
  4. Who the **** pretends to be a submariner?

Ps. Dolphins are gay.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Dolphins are just gay sharks
    • Like Like x 7
  6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

People who enjoy going down in tubes full of seamen?
    • Like Like x 2
  7. They badge is of a pair of them kissing.
  8. WHo the **** would big that shit up!! HAve you ever met a real submariner, scruffy fat bunch of *****
  9. Its taken 2 years before your first post? But for the benefit of anyone else with this problem go stand behind your mark and make a loud PIIINNNGGGGGGG noise. If he shits himself and starts punching at imaginary dive controls then he is legit.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Die you boring ******* ****!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Maybe should not be on the CA forum but give the guy a break! I've seen worse sh1te on here and bigger bites!
    [should be moved to Int Cell or NAAFI]
    Just to add fuel, it was easier to fall out of an aircraft than to do the tank.
  12. One post, joined in 2009 and drop us this gem? FFS And i thought i was having a dull Sat afternoon .....
  13. Ours are nicer looking than yours, but only a sad swabbo would want to big it up as submariner.