• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Parachute wings versus dolphins

Clearly walts who wear Para Wings etc can be easily exposed as frauds owing to records kept at the PTS, does the same apply to Dolphins? What I mean is there a central database of all RN members who have passed the Submariners course at HMS Dolphin? If so how far back does it go? The reason I ask is that I am sure that a number of sly waltie RN Veterans buy the Dolphin Badge and wear it on Veteran Parades.

Clearly walts who wear Para Wings etc can be easily exposed as frauds owing to records kept at the PTS, does the same apply to Dolphins? What I mean is there a central database of all RN members who have passed the Submariners course at HMS Dolphin? If so how far back does it go? The reason I ask is that I am sure that a number of sly waltie RN Veterans buy the Dolphin Badge and wear it on Veteran Parades.

Current Affairs, really ???

Its taken 2 years before your first post? But for the benefit of anyone else with this problem go stand behind your mark and make a loud PIIINNNGGGGGGG noise. If he shits himself and starts punching at imaginary dive controls then he is legit.

Die you boring ******* ****!

Maybe should not be on the CA forum but give the guy a break! I've seen worse sh1te on here and bigger bites!
[should be moved to Int Cell or NAAFI]
Just to add fuel, it was easier to fall out of an aircraft than to do the tank.

S

swampmonster

One post, joined in 2009 and drop us this gem? FFS And i thought i was having a dull Sat afternoon .....

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just to add fuel, it was easier to fall out of an aircraft than to do the tank.
When you say 'do the tank' do you mean...

1) Destroy the evidence?
2) Clean out Mummy's back boiler?
3) Something to do with badly dressed ***** who **** about with big tractors whilst wearing green boiler suits?

Latest Threads