Parachute Regiment Sweatshirts

Discussion in 'Remembrance - Auctions forum' started by Hols4Heroes, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Parachute Regiment Maroon sweatshirt.

Two Size XL

Bid on them individually or as a pair.

Auction, like the others ends Friday 11th.

[​IMG]

2. £20 for one please.

3. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Any bid for the other one ? [​IMG]

4. I know the intent is good but there is nothing quite like encouraging, aiding and abbetting Walter McWalt. Hopefully a real Para will buy them to prevent their falling into enemy hands.

5. If I buy them, will people assume that I've shagged a Para, thus ruining forever the illusion that they are all handsome hetero-tigers who only boff babes???

6. YesItsMe

After all it's for a good cause - or rather two of them. ;-)

Make a bid and we'll find out, BB. :mrgreen:

7. Best check the sizn first - they are only XL

8. I'm hoping every Para in Arrse will now frantically start bidding in an attempt to save the rep of the Regt!!

And for the sarky twat who mentioned the size...durrr there's TWO.....I can sew 'em together to make a mahoosive one!

9. If someone bid for the whisky will they have to have been in the SAS or can anyone have it in their drinks cabinet?

10. ####Didn't Prince Harry wear one somewhere along the line. Of course you can wear one.

Wouldn't upset me!

The problem only occurs if you make out that you were, or are a member of the Regt!

Now That does upset people!

11. If my bid is successful, the shirt is for a former para in the South Vietnamese Army.
    I would never be so foolish as to jump out of an aeroplane. I hope that my fried will not be considered 'the enemy' whoever they are in reality..

12. 50 quid each...

Or 100 quid for the pair of them....

...and I'm ex-Regt so no walting involved.

13. Can I sew wings on them?

Walter.

14. If you are willing to pay 51 quid for one of the sweatshirts, you can sew on the following: Para wings, SAS wings (Reg and TA (yes, I know there is bugger all difference)), a commando dagger and an SBS frog.

Don't bother with the Special Observer triangle thingy as people won't believe that you completed a snooker course.

On no account must you sew on an EOD badge: everyone knows that Paras struggle to identify any colour that isn't maroon: "which wire should I cut? They are all ******* hat coloured!"

15. YesItsMe

Nice one, Dread, and thank you for your bid. :thumright:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.