Parachute Regiment Sweatshirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the intent is good but there is nothing quite like encouraging, aiding and abbetting Walter McWalt. Hopefully a real Para will buy them to prevent their falling into enemy hands.

If I buy them, will people assume that I've shagged a Para, thus ruining forever the illusion that they are all handsome hetero-tigers who only boff babes???

I know the intent is good but there is nothing quite like encouraging, aiding and abbetting Walter McWalt. Hopefully a real Para will buy them to prevent their falling into enemy hands.
After all it's for a good cause - or rather two of them. ;-)

If I buy them, will people assume that I've shagged a Para, thus ruining forever the illusion that they are all handsome hetero-tigers who only boff babes???
Make a bid and we'll find out, BB. :mrgreen:

Best check the sizn first - they are only XL

Make a bid and we'll find out, BB. :mrgreen:
I'm hoping every Para in Arrse will now frantically start bidding in an attempt to save the rep of the Regt!!

And for the sarky twat who mentioned the size...durrr there's TWO.....I can sew 'em together to make a mahoosive one!

If someone bid for the whisky will they have to have been in the SAS or can anyone have it in their drinks cabinet?

####Didn't Prince Harry wear one somewhere along the line. Of course you can wear one.

Wouldn't upset me!

The problem only occurs if you make out that you were, or are a member of the Regt!

Now That does upset people!

If my bid is successful, the shirt is for a former para in the South Vietnamese Army.
I would never be so foolish as to jump out of an aeroplane. I hope that my fried will not be considered 'the enemy' whoever they are in reality..

Can I sew wings on them?

Walter.

Can I sew wings on them?

Walter.
If you are willing to pay 51 quid for one of the sweatshirts, you can sew on the following: Para wings, SAS wings (Reg and TA (yes, I know there is bugger all difference)), a commando dagger and an SBS frog.

Don't bother with the Special Observer triangle thingy as people won't believe that you completed a snooker course.

On no account must you sew on an EOD badge: everyone knows that Paras struggle to identify any colour that isn't maroon: "which wire should I cut? They are all ******* hat coloured!"

Congratulation, Dread !!

For £100 the two Parachute Regiment Sweatshirts are yours.

Thank you for supporting Hols4Heroes.

Same to everyone else who bid as well.
And a BIG thanks to the kind person who donated the item.

Please transfer the money to the following account:

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

And afterwards please PM Hols4Heroes confirmation details of the payment
and the address you want to have your sweatshirts sent to.​

H4H: as per PM, please add this to the treasure...

If not already in your possession can you please arrange it to find its way into your greased hairy palm?

Status
Not open for further replies.