Parachute Regiment Nite Watch number 193/200

But the silly arrse hasn't given a link to eBay
Fair one. I searched for the watch model (MX20-202) on eBay, and this was the first result:

I guess it's him - same photos. Not my thing really; despite having served with 16X, I am a proud hat.

Bob65

Old-Salt
Nite are complete junk, it will spend more time being repaired than it will on your wrist. Avoid.

Hi. An amazing opportunity for any Paras out there.

I have a Nite MX20-202 watch for sale. It is a limited edition of only 200 made, and this is number 193.

H3 illumination-perfect night time visibility
200 meter waterproof
screw down crown & case back
All black tactical version.

Swiss made-movement
Sapphire crystal glass
Black resin strap with security catch
24hr face-date window
Para wings on face
Fully engraved on case back; "The Parachute Regiment.utrinque paratus, We stood at the door-every man an emperor limited edition mx20-202,then the serial number 193 of 200. h3 illumination".

These were more than £250 new, and were snapped up very quickly being limited edition. I no longer have the box for this, but it is in excellent unmarked condition, having hardly been worn.

These rarely come onto the market, and are sure to be a great investment.

Four photos attached - two "stock" photos, two of the actual watch on my wrist, and one of the engraved back.

I'm listing the watch on eBay.

Thanks for looking

Mike
Needs to be set to Big Time.

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
Just done a quick search and found that the RRP was £245 and the last 50 were being flogged on eBay at £175. Doesn't sound like they were being "snapped up".
almost as toss as the Para rings they all used to wear. Get a G10 watch..FFS !