Parachute Regiment Badge

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Billy Badger, Feb 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here is a badge I made, I was wondering if there is any interest in them?

Updated with Royal Green Jacket badge.

Attached Files:

2. How big are they?

What's the plan, to sell them to pubs?
  3. They can be made any size that one is about 100 cm by 80 cm, I am trying to get permission from the MOD to market them. I was initially thinking about messes and stores or leaving presentations.
  4. It looks spot on, at what looks like 4' wide, one on your jumper and one on your beret, you are sure to get noticed on RSMs parade monday morning.
  5. It would be interesting to know who has the copyright to the symbol/emblem, and what the restrictions are if any.
  6. Don't try pushing-out RAF roundels, or you'll have the lawyers from Ben Sherman on your case.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. MOD wider markets control the image rights I believe. They will take a small percentage of any sales, its quiet reasonable.
  8. If the Royal Irish Rangers ever had an airborne section I'm sure they would have loved one on their Caubeen, would just about have fitted on.
  9. That would have been the right size to fit on my head the day I passed P Company. Maybe you can sell it to the crows in anticipation?
  10. It looks just about the right size for your average shy, retiring Paratrooper to strut around with stuck onto his hat.
  11. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Don't mention hats
  12. Steady now!! As for the badge, if i`m being honest, the wings look too long, not a bad effort though!!
  13. Hey dont say that, took me ages to get the wife to do the job in the first place, if she sees this post her DIY days will be over........jeeeeze