para training

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by nipper, Apr 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi has ny one just fininshed their training i am going in very soon and would just like to chat to anyone who has done their training recently

thanks

2. Nipper,

I am doing the para thing myself right now through recruitment. If you want to know about it head to the para insite course that they offer.
    That is your best best, and look at what the ask for physical abilities on thier website. Good Luck 2CB

3. I see punctuation is not your strong point.

4. fair one my typing is shit. 2cb ive just been on it and managed to get 91 pressups 58 sit ups (week) i no , and 8.38 for the 1 1/2 run. managed to stay on the log too but thought my body was going to die must be such a killer on pcoy. have you been on it 2cb

5. Is English your first language, b.c I had no idea what this just said.
    When you translate it I can conversate with this discusion. But overall in honesty, that is great for pressups and sit ups. Just remember when it comes time to do those things you will already been run into the ground. Its always easier to do things cold then burnt out. Nipper, I was asked by my recruiter to go to the insite course, and as bad as it sounds couldnt' be bothered. I have a ruff idea of what its like, so it doesnt worry me. Keep me posted, also where are you applying from?

Cheers 2CB

6. ive been on the isight course and im from north wales, just cant wait to go. i usually do 1.5 miles first in about 11minutes then do my best effort

7. Nipper,

Good luck and look forward to seeing you in basic, keep your eyes peeled for a 6'2 canadian fella. I am doing my recruiting up north in Scarbrough, but am now located in Whitby.

Cheers 2CB

8. Hello,
    I'm fifteen and a few months old, I am interested in joining up to the Parachute Regiment, I was wondering what is.
    Also does anyone know What training I should do to get fit for the tests ect. If someone could direct me to a website with a chart of some sort that tells me what training i need to do an when, e.g 4 mile run Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays. Circut training Mondays, Fridays. Wednesdays weight training. Sundays rest day. Well you get the point. Or if there is no where i could find something like that maybe someone experienced in the training could write one out for me?
    Anyways, thanks in advance.