Para trainasium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - first post.

Just curious about whether or not many people have died or been seriously injured on the trainasium in P coy? I was watching this video: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3342083745772979144#

After watching it and seeing the trainasium, i am more glad than ever I chose to apply for the marines (start training 8th feb) instead of the paras - the tarzan looks bad enough to me - but my arrsehole puckers just at the thought of the trainasium.

Wah or not, thats the exact same assault course at Catterick that we just did on our CIC a couple of weeks back (excluding the two wire crawl bit). Piece of p!ss!

I think he means, WILL someone please tell me what wah means.

Actually, not such a stupid question as it sounds. Since the trainasium has been part of training, how many guys HAVE actaully died doing it, I think many people here would be interested to know, myself for one. And yes, totally expect Fallschirmjaeger or others to tell me that death is for hats.....

As a civvy, who might POSSIBLY one day throw my bones over this piece of kit, any answers....?

I see what you did there!

Status
Not open for further replies.