• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Para trainasium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - first post.

Just curious about whether or not many people have died or been seriously injured on the trainasium in P coy? I was watching this video: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3342083745772979144#

After watching it and seeing the trainasium, i am more glad than ever I chose to apply for the marines (start training 8th feb) instead of the paras - the tarzan looks bad enough to me - but my arrsehole puckers just at the thought of the trainasium.

Wah or not, thats the exact same assault course at Catterick that we just did on our CIC a couple of weeks back (excluding the two wire crawl bit). Piece of p!ss!

Actually, not such a stupid question as it sounds. Since the trainasium has been part of training, how many guys HAVE actaully died doing it, I think many people here would be interested to know, myself for one. And yes, totally expect Fallschirmjaeger or others to tell me that death is for hats.....

As a civvy, who might POSSIBLY one day throw my bones over this piece of kit, any answers....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads