Para thief stole mates medals to sell on Ebay

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheBigUn, Oct 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Ex-paratrooper stole medals from comrades and weapons

2. dirty thieving ****

3. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

I always knew he was a twat... Has been a bluffing Cnut is whole career. Good riddance.

4. 29 ? Suspected heart attack!! WTF

Having said that its not unusual to has your shit rifled through by half the ******* rear party......makes sense, other than the tru phys biffs and properly ill rear party is full of the duty *******

Fingers in lockers then Jungle rules KC

5. Saw this on BBC news site, shouted "WHADDA ****" got shouted at by Family.

Whadda ****.

6. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

He also bluffed sickness to get off an op about 11 years ago, always been weak.

7. And a liar - he said he found the medals in a skip - yeah course he did.

8. Wouldn't even matter if he did. They are campaign medals that are engraved with number, rank and name ... easy to return to the rightful owner. Not that he did, thieving liar.

9. Released on bail?? I would have thought he'd be remanded for his own safety.

10. Yes I know it just makes him look more of a cock by not admitting it. I hate liars and some like him are so stupid they don't realise nobody will believe a 'My homework dropped in the canal' type of story.

11. wot 'e said.

12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

What a piece of crap.

13. 3 years for theft yes. But 3 years for possessing ammunition and detonators?

Surely with anti-terrorism laws this **** should have got a decent stretch to send a message.

Apologies for the language but he really does need to be called what he is. A ****.

14. "Soldier steals off other soldier's" where exactly is the story or outrage in that? It's par for the course sadly.