Para T Shirt

Unusual question.

I saw a t shirt with a picture of a para on the back kitted up and a load of text. The text basically said you haven't really jumped until you've jumped with 100lbs of kit at 600 feet at night... or something like that.

Anyway, I'm looking for the exact text of this so if anyone has this t shirt would they mind posting it?

Was it something along the lines of 'so you've been skydiving, well untill you've jumped into darkness carrying xlbs of kit etc then your still a HAT' or words to that effect?

There was a bloke selling them at the end of my Pcoy a few weeks back.

My T shirt says that you haven't jumped until you've had a jump on a fat bird weighing 220lbs. Does that count?

Why? Para maroon is so last year...Rifle green is this years colour of choice.

Shouldnt a para T-shirt say, "you havent jumped, unless it was an active op jump, ie during WWII or sometime in the 50's?"

A bit dated now and more Commando green than Rifle, but has anyone seen the "I'd rather be a Commando than a Prince" T-shirt? Apart from the Duke of Wessex of course.

bluntslane said:
A bit dated now and more Commando green than Rifle, but has anyone seen the "I'd rather be a Commando than a Prince" T-shirt? Apart from the Duke of Wessex of course.
That could have been amuzing if you'd got Eddy's title right...

2/10, must try harder...

patchemup said:
Why? Para maroon is so last year...Rifle green is this years colour of choice.
Now, you should really stop listening to the fashionistas.... Maroon is a classic; never out of style.

StickyToffeePudding said:
bluntslane said:

2/10, must try harder...
Apologies.............Duchess, of course, my bad.

bluntslane said:
StickyToffeePudding said:
bluntslane said:

2/10, must try harder...
Apologies.............Duchess, of course, my bad.
Wrong still, but a damn sight more amusing!!!

9/10 - well done!

bluntslane said:
What happened to their 'Not by Royal appointment' clothing line? :D

mucus2 said:
bluntslane said:
What happened to their 'Not by Royal appointment' clothing line? :D
Alas, also fell victim to the Geheime Fun Polizei, along with UJ shorts and anything else mildly contentious but highly amusing.

llech said:
Gren said:
Shouldnt a para T-shirt say, "you havent jumped, unless it was an active op jump, ie during WWII or sometime in the 50's?"
Shame, no fcukers biting Gren! :(
You'd think that the subject would have been done on here before, wouldn't you? Ah well.... 2/10 for effort and originality Gren... :D

sfub said:
llech said:
Gren said:
You'd think that the subject would have been done on here before, wouldn't you? Ah well.... 2/10 for effort and originality Gren... :D
Didn't the SRDG do an operational jump in Africa........ 8)

mucus2 said:
sfub said:
llech said:
Gren said:
Didn't the SRDG do an operational jump in Africa........ 8)
Tropper'll be along in a minute to tell you if you're right or wrong about that....

Theres a couple of different ones that sound like the one your refering too........

"Until you've stepped into complete darkness at 600ft, wearing 120lbs of equipment, 45lbs of parachute and 20 lb of Reserve, your still just a fcuking Craphat! AIRBORNE"

Personally I prefer the..... rather my sister a whore than my brother a craphat......

Aldershot on AB Forces day is full of weird and wonderful Airborne t-shirts.

sneeky_turd said:
Theres a couple of different ones that sound like the one your refering too........

"Until you've stepped into complete darkness at 600ft, wearing 120lbs of equipment, 45lbs of parachute and 20 lb of Reserve, your still just a fcuking Craphat! AIRBORNE"

Personally I prefer the..... rather my sister a whore than my brother a craphat......

Aldershot on AB Forces day is full of weird and wonderful Airborne t-shirts.
Think I'll stay away unless Mr Fraggle rock is around to guide me through it all....... 8O