Para T Shirt

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Kilbride_Killer, Mar 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unusual question.

I saw a t shirt with a picture of a para on the back kitted up and a load of text. The text basically said you haven't really jumped until you've jumped with 100lbs of kit at 600 feet at night... or something like that.

Anyway, I'm looking for the exact text of this so if anyone has this t shirt would they mind posting it?
  2. Was it something along the lines of 'so you've been skydiving, well untill you've jumped into darkness carrying xlbs of kit etc then your still a HAT' or words to that effect?

There was a bloke selling them at the end of my Pcoy a few weeks back.
  3. Ive got one of those shirts, if no one else posts it up I will when I get home.
  4. My T shirt says that you haven't jumped until you've had a jump on a fat bird weighing 220lbs. Does that count?
  5. Why? Para maroon is so last year...Rifle green is this years colour of choice.
  6. Shouldnt a para T-shirt say, "you havent jumped, unless it was an active op jump, ie during WWII or sometime in the 50's?"
  7. A bit dated now and more Commando green than Rifle, but has anyone seen the "I'd rather be a Commando than a Prince" T-shirt? Apart from the Duke of Wessex of course.
  8. That could have been amuzing if you'd got Eddy's title right...

2/10, must try harder...
  9. Now, you should really stop listening to the fashionistas.... Maroon is a classic; never out of style.
  10. Apologies.............Duchess, of course, my bad.
  11. These are the colours for this year (and every year onwards),

Attached Files:

12. Wrong still, but a damn sight more amusing!!!

9/10 - well done!
  13. What happened to their 'Not by Royal appointment' clothing line? :D
  14. Alas, also fell victim to the Geheime Fun Polizei, along with UJ shorts and anything else mildly contentious but highly amusing.
  15. Shame, no fcukers biting Gren! :(