Para Regiment tramp stamp - is it respectful?

I call bollocks on the whole "story."

It's a tale about a tattoo, with no tattoo and she looks far too young to have had a father fighting at Goose Green. I was a full screw at the time, and my daughter is 40 years old.

It's "me me me" nonsense.
So not an attempt by the OP to launch another flange thread then....

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

It's a tale about a tattoo, with no tattoo and she looks far too young to have had a father fighting at Goose Green. I was a full screw at the time, and my daughter is 40 years old.

It's "money money money" nonsense.

Definitely a frog. There is a tattoo but it's hardly a para badge.

Screenshot_20210525-183433_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Chef

LE
If you search google for the image it comes up as 'Lady' so she can't have a tramp stamp.

(They may have omitted '...of the night'. In which case, carry on).

An extract from an online post by a photographic model who paid $400 to a talented tattoo artist and later had it removed.

"In 2017, for my first shoot outside Brazil we travelled to the South of France , Cap d’Agde, though not the public nudist beach, those Sands of Syphilis, or beyond them, in the Dunes of Chlamydia. We instead stayed at an exclusive naturist resort which was our base and it was very enjoyable, everyone was very polite and non-creepy. I had beautiful tattoo work done prior to another assignment using the same resort in 2019 and I found things very different. Strangers assumed I was available and without sexual boundaries of any description, including potential lovers looks, numbers, or deviancy. The terms ‘slut tag’, ‘skank rank’, and ‘a back-alley-sally’, are ascribed to all wearers no matter how well intentioned or beautiful the art. Girls like me with expensive ink on their buttocks and lower back may just as well have instructed the tattooist to use a $1 permanent marker and print, “F*ck Me”, as an invitational."
trampstamp.jpg

It's "me me me" nonsense.
I was a full screw at the time and my daughter is 30 years old.

If you want to call bollocks, don't Paras have beret badges?

DITA

MIA
So not an attempt by the OP to launch another flange thread then....

'Birds of Reddit...' seems like a decent enough title?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I was a full screw at the time and my daughter is 30 years old.

If you want to call bollocks, don't Paras have beret badges?

I certainly wore a cap badge on my beret.

Generic term for a regimental badge worn on head gear, wether it be beret, service dress cap, forage cap, ToS, Glengarry, Corbein, etc

I’d say Northern Europe somewhere. Not UK, USA or Canada.

Top pic has a hot water radiator. Those are not at all common in the US or Canada. Also has a Continental style light switch.

Bottom pic has a Schuko-type electrical socket. So not UK, US or Canada. I’d guess Germany. But could be France, Belgium, Holland, Nordics etc.

None of which detracts from her norks :)

Absolutely phenomenal attention to detail, you must have blown that up to mega pixel level you pervert, you have commendable powers of observation...

JB

Edit Beaten to it by Roadster

Latest Threads