Para reg tattoo

Fcuk the OP

I have always wanted my children's names on my inside fore arms, they are now both above 15 years old.

It seems a bit shit now to get their names inked on.

Thoughts?
Do it! Then you can be proper council

Fcuk the OP

I have always wanted my children's names on my inside fore arms, they are now both above 15 years old.

It seems a bit shit now to get their names inked on.

Thoughts?
Tattoos are permanent. Get a paternity test first.

This made think of Mr Golden, had to go have a read of his ARRSEpedia page...a nice chortle on a boring Fri afternoon.

FilipV

Crow
Hi lads, sorry if it’s wrong section.
Just curious about something. Passed my PRAC today and the Corporal told us to not go and get a tattoo of the Para cap badge when we come back for training (which I definitely would not do anyway) as they have earned theirs. How has he earned the right to his would you say? Is it from tours etc ? I know you earn the right to your wings after you pass p company and your parachute course but just curious on how they get the rights on tattoos? I’m guessing because he felt the need to say that, there have people people in the past who have turned up to training with a tattoo that symbolizes the PARAs which I find hilarious and I bet their life’s were made a living hell. I assumed you could get it after you passed out but now I’m interested in how you earn the right to a symbolic or cap badge tattoo of the PARAs.
Thanks (again I’m not planning on getting a tattoo, just curious)
I have the same questions only, what is someone is 4 PARA?........ reservessss hhhh o_O are they supposed to do tours and even more extra shit like get an axe kill in order to get the rights to the tattoo?xD

I have the same questions only, what is someone is 4 PARA?........ reservessss hhhh o_O are they supposed to do tours and even more extra shit like get an axe kill in order to get the rights to the tattoo?xD
Yep. They have to smash a tomahawk into the groin of anyone who asks about their tattoos on the internet.

Run.

Latest Threads