Para reg tattoo

Hi lads, sorry if it’s wrong section.
Just curious about something. Passed my PRAC today and the Corporal told us to not go and get a tattoo of the Para cap badge when we come back for training (which I definitely would not do anyway) as they have earned theirs. How has he earned the right to his would you say? Is it from tours etc ? I know you earn the right to your wings after you pass p company and your parachute course but just curious on how they get the rights on tattoos? I’m guessing because he felt the need to say that, there have people people in the past who have turned up to training with a tattoo that symbolizes the PARAs which I find hilarious and I bet their life’s were made a living hell. I assumed you could get it after you passed out but now I’m interested in how you earn the right to a symbolic or cap badge tattoo of the PARAs.
Thanks (again I’m not planning on getting a tattoo, just curious)
They’re going to train you in the use of firearms right? Genius, pure genius

Alright, knew this thread was going to end up like this ;)was definitely not interested in tattoos but now I am, gona get every regiment on both arms, and a Para cap badge across my forehead, my arse clench with have mortars, scar across my eyebrows , nazi sign under my cheek, any other suggestions? Going to go full out on this one. No ****** will mess with me
Now you are getting into the spirit! Well done. Don't forget this one too across your chest--sure to be a hit with the paras. ;-)
USMC Globe-659x675.jpg

Fcuk the OP

I have always wanted my children's names on my inside fore arms, they are now both above 15 years old.

It seems a bit shit now to get their names inked on.

Thoughts?

Fcuk the OP

I have always wanted my children's names on my inside fore arms, they are now both above 15 years old.

It seems a bit shit now to get their names inked on.

Thoughts?
Your arms are now both above 15 years old?

I think the OP should get a Ghurka tattoo. But only if he's a short arse diminutive of stature.

Latest Threads