Para reg tattoo

CrypticX

Swinger
Alright, knew this thread was going to end up like this ;)was definitely not interested in tattoos but now I am, gona get every regiment on both arms, and a Para cap badge across my forehead, my arse clench with have mortars, scar across my eyebrows , nazi sign under my cheek, any other suggestions? Going to go full out on this one. No ****** will mess with me

any other suggestions? Going to go full out on this one. No ****** will mess with me
If your ultimate aim is SF, have a tattoo of harry black maskers across your eyes.

Alright, knew this thread was going to end up like this ;)was definitely not interested in tattoos but now I am, gona get every regiment on both arms, and a Para cap badge across my forehead, my arse clench with have mortars, scar across my eyebrows , nazi sign under my cheek, any other suggestions? Going to go full out on this one. No ****** will mess with me
That's the spirit, young ' un. Get the Para badge tattooed on yer scrote, that will really show em you've got balls!

Why stop at the Para badge? Are you so weak-kneed and terrified that you don't want to go all the way with your career? you should get the Para badge on one side, the SAS dagger on the other and the Victoria Cross in the centre. Just tell those wannabes that you have set yourself goals to achieve.

Just remember you still have to get the brown wings over your rusty sheriff's Badge to complete the set.
To complete the set get one of these tattooed on your right wrist, approximately where a watch would sit.

wo1-untitled.png

Your DS will give you the best advice on where to get one done.

Dredd

LE
Would that include the Army one at the top - you know, just to be sure? Details matter.

Maybe I should get a tattoo of a shamrock inked on my behind despite having never seen Dublin because I have Irish citizenship through descent...
Just don't end up in the pokey anywhere in the USA, you might be looked on as an Aryan Nations walt.
When they did that song on TOTP, they hid a picture of Jocky Wilson as the backdrop.

Too Rye Ay.

Captain Sensible? never heard of the kaant.
A friend of mine who is a joiner who sometimes did work for the BBC heard a rumour that Kevin had been a bit precious with some of the set crew and designers, who accidentally misheard him unfortunately.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
That's a brilliant idea. Get a full set - RAF Rgt, SAS, RM, PARA, RLC, SBS, RAVC.

Just make sure you get them in the correct order of ascendancy.
You forgot the AA and RAC.

Latest Threads