Para reg tattoo

Before you go and get all tatted up, seriously, have a think.

Scenario: You roll up at Colchester all para tatted. What do you honestly think blokes who have been to Afghanistan are going to do and say to you think about you.

WTF do I care though.

How about a tattoo of a scar?
Friend of mine had a huge scar diagonally across his tummy. He got it tatted so look like a zipper with a ring pull opener.

Why stop at the Para badge? Are you so weak-kneed and terrified that you don't want to go all the way with your career? you should get the Para badge on one side, the SAS dagger on the other and the Victoria Cross in the centre. Just tell those wannabes that you have set yourself goals to achieve.

Just remember you still have to get the brown wings over your rusty sheriff's Badge to complete the set.

Maybe I should get a tattoo of a shamrock inked on my behind despite having never seen Dublin because I have Irish citizenship through descent...

Top tip, get a tattoo of your blood group. Doctors advise that the best place for it is the underside of your left arm, near the armpit.

Why stop at the Para badge? Are you so weak-kneed and terrified that you don't want to go all the way with your career? you should get the Para badge on one side, the SAS dagger on the other and the Victoria Cross in the centre. Just tell those wannabes that you have set yourself goals to achieve.

Just remember you still have to get the brown wings over your rusty sheriff's Badge to complete the set.
I would add all those in your troop over your heart. Name and dob. All of them, heroes, they did the 12 weeks man.

Maybe I should get a tattoo of a shamrock inked on my behind despite having never seen Dublin because I have Irish citizenship through descent...
That's just akin to football supporters getting tattooed with their team's crest.

If you want to look hard, forget tattoos. Get embroidered instead. Also gives you a chance to change your mind as you grow up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kez O’Hara Juniors 34
M Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment 1
D Infantry 114

Latest Threads