Para reg tattoo

CrypticX

Swinger
Hi lads, sorry if it’s wrong section.
Just curious about something. Passed my PRAC today and the Corporal told us to not go and get a tattoo of the Para cap badge when we come back for training (which I definitely would not do anyway) as they have earned theirs. How has he earned the right to his would you say? Is it from tours etc ? I know you earn the right to your wings after you pass p company and your parachute course but just curious on how they get the rights on tattoos? I’m guessing because he felt the need to say that, there have people people in the past who have turned up to training with a tattoo that symbolizes the PARAs which I find hilarious and I bet their life’s were made a living hell. I assumed you could get it after you passed out but now I’m interested in how you earn the right to a symbolic or cap badge tattoo of the PARAs.
Thanks (again I’m not planning on getting a tattoo, just curious)

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
That Corporal has no rights at all when it comes to you having Para tattoo, unless it's across your face, but what he is saying is extremely good advice.

So, in effect you have answered your own question.

Hi lads, sorry if it’s wrong section.
Just curious about something. Passed my PRAC today and the Corporal told us to not go and get a tattoo of the Para cap badge when we come back for training (which I definitely would not do anyway) as they have earned theirs. How has he earned the right to his would you say? Is it from tours etc ? I know you earn the right to your wings after you pass p company and your parachute course but just curious on how they get the rights on tattoos? I’m guessing because he felt the need to say that, there have people people in the past who have turned up to training with a tattoo that symbolizes the PARAs which I find hilarious and I bet their life’s were made a living hell. I assumed you could get it after you passed out but now I’m interested in how you earn the right to a symbolic or cap badge tattoo of the PARAs.
Thanks (again I’m not planning on getting a tattoo, just curious)
I think you should get one just to spite him. Bloody corporals, telling you what to do. He's not your real dad you know?

I think you should get one just to spite him. Bloody corporals, telling you what to do. He's not your real dad you know?
Depends where he has the tattoo placed. A small one in his arse cleft, for example, would be very discrete.

CrypticX

Swinger
haha yes of course ;) then get battered everyday by all the lads, I’m not really interested in tattoos anyway my body’s clean of them! But he also said if anyone had them they would fail before they have even started . In no way do I want a tattoo btw, just curious.

I wish it was Friday.

haha yes of course ;) then get battered everyday by all the lads, I’m not really interested in tattoos anyway my body’s clean of them! But he also said if anyone had them they would fail before they have even started . In no way do I want a tattoo btw, just curious.
If your bone question is a reasonable representation of you as an individual, I suspect you might take a few lumps.

Of course you do. Chicks dig tattoos. And scars.

Your Corporal is quite right, turning up for basic with a Parachute Regiment tattoo might not be the best idea.

Show them that you dare to be different by getting an RAF Regiment tattoo instead.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kez O’Hara Juniors 34
M Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment 1
D Infantry 114

Latest Threads