Para Reg IPhone 6 / 6S Cases

One of the reasons I never did P Coy was because I didn't want to have to wear a somewhat ghey red hat. The thought of having para wings on a phone case is just too "gay pride" to bear. I'd rather have been a padre with an iron.

This is obviously aimed at Parachute Regiment vets or serving soldiers, or fans of the parachute regiment.

If you would be interested in a different style, such as the EOD bomb badge on a similar style case then please let me know and I can knock up some designs.

Any cap badge is possible, I just happen to be Para Reg and made these first.

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're quite correct they are about as ally as piss.

This is obviously aimed at Parachute Regiment vets or serving soldiers, or fans of the parachute regiment.

If you would be interested in a different style, such as the EOD bomb badge on a similar style case then please let me know and I can knock up some designs.

Any cap badge is possible, I just happen to be Para Reg and made these first.

Thanks for looking!

Royal Engineers Cap Badge, Collar Bombs (RE and not RA) or RE Corps Cypher and I'm in. :D
For the I-Phone 5S

I used to be RE so I can sort that out. I'm still in Kenya right now but I'll be back shortly and can design and make some more. I'll get back to you.

As for the HTC Desire, I'll have to speak to the factory and see what they can do.