Para Reg future tours

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by MR2D2, Dec 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are the paras likely to do a Afghan tour again? I vaguely remember reading ages ago they won't be doing any more tours in Afghan. Is there anywhere else the paras might be deployed in the near future?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using ARRSE mobile app

2. Just tell us the times and dates of the next war and I'll draw you up a timetable of when they'll be tipping up.

3. Canada, kenya.

4. When you find out, please let Wiliam Hague know, cheers.

5. Wow didn't see that one coming /sarcasm

I meant any that people know about or that are likely. I friend told me they are going to Africa.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using ARRSE mobile app

6. Future intentions on an open source internet site - nice one Einstein!

If you have any credibility or any wish to have a service career and conform to what will be expected of you, you wont gob off....

7. Rearrange these two words into a well know phrase or saying..............off ****!

8. Your 'friend' is absolutely right, though it might not be what your hoping for, look forward to back to back tours of Kenya.

9. Really, you didn't see a sarcastic comment. You have read arrse haven't you?

As for africa, are you sure "your friend" wasn't showing you his map on his trousers?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

10. You stop asking bone shite and I'll stop being a sarcastic ****! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thank **** I'm out!

• Like Like x 1

12. War dodging **** like you would only PVR at the first whiff of cordite anyways!

13. What's cordite ?

14. The Paras have been disbanded.

Therefore you won't need to bother asking questions about the Paras again. EVER.

15. Armoured and light role? :)