• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

para preperation

Alright :D ,

Can anyone who has recently joined the paras tell me what I can do to help prepare for fitness and what level of fitness they expect u to be at depot? Should u be able to run 8 miles?

I know they expect u to be able to run 1.5 miles in 9 minutes and 80 press-ups/sit-ups in two minutes but what kind of endurance runs should I be doing :?
any Opinions from paras would be much appreciated :D

Potential_Para said:
Dont aim to meet the criteria.

Aim to be the best of yourself.

to pass p company you should be able to run at least 10 miles, and do at least 80 push ups in a row.

Im in the process of joining them.

I run 5 days a week, 4 with consist of 4-6miles 1 which is 8miles +

i do weight lifting and push ups everyday too
Do you know how to locate a mans prostate with a hooked digit ?
Do you lean more towards muscly gents swarthed in 'Jean Paul Gaultier' pa'rfum ?
Have you ever lain dreamily in a chaps sturdy lap in the light of a Goan full moon ?
If yes to any of the above PM me I have an awful lot of time on my hands and you sound like you have a lot of expendable energy....x x

Latest Threads