Para-Olympians whose hoop you would boot in anal dry

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bitterandtwisted, Aug 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watch the come dine with me Para olympics special and the swimmer I would rattle her ashes if she were dead - anal dry anytime given the chance.

Over to you.

P.s any looker whom are wheelchair bound I would gladly cut the arse out on the wheelchair seat to watch the lookers anally prolapse after pulling my bellend out

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I second you - However, I saw the episode of it last sunday or whenever it was and I've managed to smash a few out over her since. Dame Tammy-Grey lady would get ragged as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

B&T you are the reason why this website is reviled by feminists everywere. You do know this don't you?

And that Daraine Mulvihill (presenter C4 - x-XCountry Runner and meningitis sufferer (minus both lower limbs)) would get it.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. No lower limbs ? what the fuck do you handcuff then ?
  5. Well if it good enough for Sir paul mcartney, its good enough for me even though he married a complete cunt. Besides nothing wrong with being even kinkier by shoving her falsey up her hoop whilst she is gagging on your poo ridden cock.......
  6. P.s Germain Greer can fucking suck my shaven plums..
    • Like Like x 3

7. Step away from the White Lightening - she'll be round tomorrow to take you up on your offer....
  8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

err her hands?

The leg-spreader on the other hand (if one may coin a phrase), just above the knees - makes the thighs go just that bit further.
  9. ...but only if she asks nicely?
  10. Not a paralympian but there used to be a one legged lady near Topcliffe who used to entertain the troops. She was a single amputee below the knee and it was once described as just like firing a gimpy. You pull the stump into your shoulder and hammer away on full auto!
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Jessica Long would get slam dunked with the ol' bellend, missionary, while smacking her stumps against my arse in encouragement
  12. Geez! Listen to you guys.. these wimmen have done more with half a body than any of you 'able-bodied' beer-gutted fat bastards have done in years.. Just getting off the couch to find the remote takes more out of in sweat and energy than these girlies expend in a minute.

Get a life! Grow up and leave them alone...

leaves more for me that way...
  13. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Romance aint dead
  14. Leg-Spreader? I find that my smooth line in patter does that automatically.
  15. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

With Dame Tanni

I have had the displeasure of meeting her and being polite to her on a professional basis on a regular basis. As a person I really dont like her. She will play the spaz card at any opportunity. She has an arrogance which she defends behind her being disabled. If she had fell off the wire at the opening ceremony I would have laughed my cock off.