Para lid

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by bigjock1229, May 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone have a size L or XL mk 2 para helmet for trade/sale. Tried eBay but not so much luck.

2. I am watching that at the moment but wondered if anyone on here could do me a better deal

3. PM 5ALPHA I believe he uses one as a cricket box! :)

4. Better than £50 you'll be lucky.

The usual suspect will be along shortly to tell you to try P Coy and get one issued :)

5. Well I thought I'd ask you never know lol

6. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Do P company, or another course which qualifies you for jumps and get one issued.

There! Job done! Also you get a pretty badge you can wear, if you can be arsed

7. I've got 3. Two still in the box and my ally as ****, netted up one which stinks of slipstream, adrenaline and dusty climes. No you can't.

8. Sorry fivealpha is that "no you cant" as in dont even bother asking cos your not having one?

9. We've got one upstairs which belongs to my husband, but he said he'd rather stuff it down his japs eye than give it to a screamer. Soz.

• Like Like x 2
  10. would you mind videoing that please Moods...purely for research purposes of course!!

11. No worries fair enough guys. Cheers anyway if anyone else can help me out send me a pm

12. Though why you'd want a helmet that can't be used for operations or live firing is beyond me...

13. Allyness saves lives, of course!

14. I dare say it's more along the lines of "No yoo faacking caaant", as it happens.