Para Intakes...

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by oranutanm3, Feb 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone no how many and when the next intake for The Paras is?
  2. Not totally relevant but i thought id mention it.. my mate started on monday (well sunday) and the others are may the 4th and 31st i sounds as though you could end up going at any time (all CIC - para)
  3. cheers for the fast responce mate. Hopefully they are as often as that!
  4. well thats a 3 month wait lol..not really that fast..all depends on Your grade at selection (A,B,C - i think ...thats how you performed) also on how many spaces of course! so it pretty unpredictable i wouldve thought
  5. I havent heard of any intake in March, is there any or...? i just cant wait to get in and get started, not long until were getting beast white_rabbit haha
  6. I've been waiting years for this. 3 months fast enough for me mate lol
  7. Lol ora. 3 months aint to bad i guess but im young and impatient and out of work!! :wink:
  8. It depends what grade you get at selection, from A to F, A's are priority etc etc
  9. mentioned it already fluffer...but thanks for adding the rest of the grades i wasnt sure how many there were. :) as i wasnt planning on being under c lol...apparently my group was the first to use the system.
  10. A it is then boys. Little things like this make me try even harder than i already am. The sooner the better thats what i say!

11. Prepare for this too change BIG TIME :wink:
  12. theirs an intake in april as well my officer told me when he gave me my selection date.

but it most proberly full .
  13. I go on the 31st May.
  14. alright mate i just got my date 31st may, afco told me theres no spaces untill then
  15. Remember Browning Barracks! :lol: