• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Para Intakes...

Not totally relevant but i thought id mention it.. my mate started on monday (well sunday) and the others are may the 4th and 31st i believe...so sounds as though you could end up going at any time (all CIC - para)

well thats a 3 month wait lol..not really that fast..all depends on Your grade at selection (A,B,C - i think ...thats how you performed) also on how many spaces of course! so it pretty unpredictable i wouldve thought

I havent heard of any intake in March, is there any or...? i just cant wait to get in and get started, not long until were getting beast white_rabbit haha

mentioned it already fluffer...but thanks for adding the rest of the grades i wasnt sure how many there were. :) as i wasnt planning on being under c lol...apparently my group was the first to use the system.

Latest Threads