Para has a sex change

He's not the first, I know of at least one other, he......umm she, now goes by the name of Paige.
No offence if you're reading this "Paige", but she's about as feminine as les Dawson in a frock.

Ozduke said:
sandmanfez said:
Ozduke said:
Oh I get it.... A Late Entry Officer. I see.
Theres a pattern emerging here Oz.
Excuse the repetition! Too easy really, if a little dull. Enought now I promise - I love the old duffers really.
You know Oz, for a junior ranking officer from one of the not so fashionable regts of the line who has now debunked down under, you have a fcuking big chip on your shoulder, or would you say you're a well balanced cnut, with a chip on both shoulders.....

Oh, please. If you have nothing original to say, why bother?
If you just don't get it you just don't get it.
Move on and enjoy your life!

I have done some research into the surgical element of this gender reassignment lark and it appears that the genitals provided by the surgeon are not one hundred per cent like those nature provides. So how does this stack up with the commonly held belief that you need to be a complete cnut to be a PARA Reg officer??

I think it's an excuse to ear a wig and hide his bald patch.

Nor does she find men sexually attractive, describing herself as ‘a male lesbian’ – something that her former heterosexual girlfriend, Rachel, a 35-year-old freelance journalist whom she met in 2005, has understandably found exceptionally difficult to come to terms with. They now live together ‘as best friends or sisters’, but this is plainly an uneasy compromise for both of them

Male lesbian... why not just a straight male?

I'm confused...

delinquent said:
I think it's an excuse to ear a wig and hide his bald patch.

Nor does she find men sexually attractive, describing herself as ‘a male lesbian’ – something that her former heterosexual girlfriend, Rachel, a 35-year-old freelance journalist whom she met in 2005, has understandably found exceptionally difficult to come to terms with. They now live together ‘as best friends or sisters’, but this is plainly an uneasy compromise for both of them

Male lesbian... why not just a straight male?

I'm confused...[/quote]

Careful...see what happens when you get "confused"!

Interesting... Cant help but feel that if he/..whatever saw the dicovery channel when they showed the operation being prefomed, he might of thought twice about it. Really was a moment of tv gold allbeit a very squeemish one ... oh well good luck to him/her :)

This was my Captain in Iraq on Telic 3... we always thought he was a wee bit weird.
Freaky thinking he must have been having "feminine tendences" whilst we were there....
And it's a bit of a para/not para... he was TA!!!

Latest Threads