Para has a sex change

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Chimpy, Apr 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Honeslty, this is fucked up man. I bet he'll now have to transfer to a part of the army that allows women in it:

Para has sex change
  2. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

oh long as it's jus the one....
  3. I must say this "chick"has some bollocks! :roll:
    Was he in 3 Para mortars?
  4. He's not the first, I know of at least one other, he......umm she, now goes by the name of Paige.
    No offence if you're reading this "Paige", but she's about as feminine as les Dawson in a frock.
  5. Good luck to her/him

I can't imagine how difficult it must have been to make those decisions and live with them
  6. Oh I get it.... A Late Entry Officer. I see.
  7. Theres a pattern emerging here Oz.
  8. Excuse the repetition! Too easy really, if a little dull. Enought now I promise - I love the old duffers really.
  9. You know Oz, for a junior ranking officer from one of the not so fashionable regts of the line who has now debunked down under, you have a fcuking big chip on your shoulder, or would you say you're a well balanced cnut, with a chip on both shoulders.....
  10. Oh, please. If you have nothing original to say, why bother?
    If you just don't get it you just don't get it.
    Move on and enjoy your life!
  11. Wow, she's gorgeous!!!
  12. I seem to remember a DCI came out on this very subject, a couple of years ago. He/she/it will have some reading to do
  13. I have done some research into the surgical element of this gender reassignment lark and it appears that the genitals provided by the surgeon are not one hundred per cent like those nature provides. So how does this stack up with the commonly held belief that you need to be a complete cnut to be a PARA Reg officer??
  14. I think it's an excuse to ear a wig and hide his bald patch.

Nor does she find men sexually attractive, describing herself as ‘a male lesbian’ – something that her former heterosexual girlfriend, Rachel, a 35-year-old freelance journalist whom she met in 2005, has understandably found exceptionally difficult to come to terms with. They now live together ‘as best friends or sisters’, but this is plainly an uneasy compromise for both of them

Male lesbian... why not just a straight male?

I'm confused...