Para fitness

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by King_of_the_Burpas, Jul 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Look, I know that the P Coy chaps like to think they're fitter than the rest of us, but I bet they couldn't do this. (Hope the link works)

‪Nureyev Le Corsaire‬‏ - YouTube

It's worth watching: grace, poise and, to be honest, this bloke would make the bleep test something wonderful to behold.
  2. what the fcuk were you looking for to find that!!
  3. Savage!

But I reckon that no Para, or Bootie, no matter how hard they train (and hats off to them, btw) could manage to do this.
  4. 2000+ posts, are they all as good as this.

Nice video by the way. What else do you do on a monday afternoon, apart from watch men prance about in tights.
  5. HHH

HHH LE

Was that the sound of a closet door opening ????
  6. Certainly not. But Paras are all very good at prancing about on roll mats, and the Booties have the costumes, but I still reckon they couldn't manage to do this. It's a work of Art - nowt to do with fudge packing. You would have to be incredibly fit to do this and I'm not sure the skittle-wigglers could prompt this kind of fitness in today's military.
  7. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

KOTB you really really have to get out more,,,, ps you fucking RAF REGT HAT ......
  8. Agreed, but I'm not sure the Rock Apes could manage this. Bet you couldn't do it, mate. Mind you, I'd be front and centre to see you try.
  9. I used to shove a pair of plimsoles down the front of my pt shorts, made my cod piece look fucking huge

10. lets see the cunt do it with a bergen and 35 lb on then ill be impressed................ oh and your obviously a massive bender!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Who needs a fucking Bergen when you can lift Fonteyn over your head without dropping a step? Grace, poise and strength.
  12. Bloody hats do the course then gob off.
  13. Never did the course myself and never danced le Corsaire either. All I'm saying is that a top flight ballet dancer is every bit as physically fit as a para or a bootie.
  14. In my day in Depot we had to do a low plié followed by a jetté and smack our hand on a dusty blackboard. I'd like to see Nuryev do that after a beasting dressed in white PT shirt, baggy shorts, and roadslappers.
  15. I would hazard that a top filght ballet dancer's fitness levels and athletic ability would put most paras to shame.

It's very gay.
    • Like Like x 1