Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Para Fitness Guide Maj Sam Mcgrath ends 14/2 1600hrs

I have Obtained 2x Signed copies of The Para,s fitness guide by Maj Sam McGrath. Thanks TJ from the Indy for getting them too me.

Synopsis

What better way to start the new year than to get fighting fit? Major Sam McGrath of the legendary Parachute Regiment has put together this easy to use and inspirational exercise guide that is perfect for everyone - from the couch potato civilian to the aspiring Para recruit. Major McGrath previously ran the selection course for the Parachute Regiment - the brutal 'P' Company and he draws on his vast experience to create a step-by-step guide to improving fitness through easy to follow exercise programmes. But this is more than just an exercise guide - it offers advice on how to choose a gym or personal trainer as well as healthy eating. The book also sets out five aspirational challenges for readers to aim for if they follow the exercise programmes including a 10 mile race and the gruelling Fan Dance around the Brecond Beacons. If you can do that then you know you really are Para Fighting Fit! "
So if your a wannabe Para or just need some basic fitness guidance, get bidding. Same rule All monies go to Hols4heroes. reserve on both copies is £20 please denote copy 1/2

Attachments

• 9781849085465.jpg
    9781849085465.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1,809
Copy 1: £20 with rockape34
Copy 2:

bidders please copy and paste above with details of your bid and name.

BTW PRT, did you corner the world market on old bayonets ^~

Copy 1: £20 with rockape34
Copy 2:

bidders please copy and paste above with details of your bid and name.

BTW PRT, did you corner the world market on old bayonets ^~

Rocky the bayonets are returns from the now defunct, under water knife fighting course . Bump

Ahhh! ... that'll be from D (underwater Para) Coy of XLIX Para Bn then (worth a fortune with that provenance) - thanks for the clarification ^~ :-D

I'll bid £20 for the other...£25..if it guarantees just by reading it ...I will be transformed from a 20 stone slob into a lean, mean loving machine…..

I'm not sure whether just reading will change you into a lean, mean loving machine, Ugleebugga :lol:
But perhaps you can let us know afterwards.

Thank you for your bid. :)

hammer.jpg

Congratulation, rockape34 and Ugleebugga !!

For £20 each the copies are yours.
smilie_op_015.gif

Thank you for supporting Hols4Heroes.

Same to everyone else who bid as well.
(And a BIG thanks to PRT, who supplied the item.
smilie_op_011.gif
)

Please transfer the money to the following account:

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

And afterwards please PM PRT the address you want to have your copies sent to.