Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Para and Royal Marine Recruit courses

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new fangled 1.6km is much shorter than the good old fashioned mile, and a kilogramme weighs much less than 2.2lb.
More EU interference.

Not forgetting that back in those days you didn't get a broken leg, broken bones were only introduced by the playstation generation to skive off from PT.

And in Queen Victoria's day soldiers were not allowed to die, ever.

Royal Marines are actually in the Royal Navy. Ask a bootie what it says across his ID card! Never fails to grip their $hit!

I accept I'm gonna get bollocked for posting this in CA. My defence is - The duty Mod should have been more 'on the ball' and hoofed it to naafi earlier :)
Only to give the Service some discipline and much needed style/panache.

Was it the Captain of HMS Fearless reading out Test Cricket scores to his crew in while being bombed in Falklands Sound? That is Panache. RN = best Navy in the world.

Last edited:
Like I said I'm really looking for an intelligent conversation about shooting skills.

Don't feed the troll..........and if you really want to talk about shooting how about asking members of a Regiment who were the first to be issued a Rifle?...on second thoughts, you come across as a bit of an Aspergers chod so feck off.

Don't feed the troll..........and if you really want to talk about shooting how about asking members of a Regiment who were the first to be issued a Rifle?...on second thoughts, you come across as a bit of an Aspergers chod so feck off.
Drop dead ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads