Para and Ord Virtual deathmatch

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ord_Sgt, Jan 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Indeed, I work in Africa right now and China is screwing the west in ways you wouldn't believe. Being a bunch of luvvies we are nice and ethical, meanwhile china is busy giving out back handers and running off with the proceeds of our (your) foreign aid.

China is raping you for billions, in my current job I'm against them, but they have offered me a great position so I'm off to the other side, enjoy your decline, you deserve it for being so stupid for letting someone else lead you in there.

2. You sound like the kind of person we are best without - just don't expect 3 para to come to your rescue when it all goes to shite and the local try to lynch you and your new associates.

3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Nope, I wouldn't be so stupid as to put myself into a position that I would need 3 Para, I was today offered a wedge to go to Nigeria, but nothing would persuade me that was worth it. I recognise the real world and interact with it.

4. The problem though is that we don't go for the honest approach because we are soft b'astards, we do it because in the long run back-handers tend to all go wrong, as by definition those who take bribes can't be trusted.

5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Mate we are not all as dumb as you, why would I be so stupid as to put myself in a position that I need bailing out by 3 Para, I mean thats just fcuking moronic, on an epic scale.

You've never been beyond Billaricky have you?

6. You've just answered the same post twice. Can I assume you are drunk?

7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

We don't go for the honest approach because people like you are not we. You like to be counted but when it really counts you are not there.

You're a soft bastard because you are a nobody who has never done anything, and never will.

If you have, fend off the modesty parapauk, and please tell us what you have done, when and for who?

8. If you need my CV to justify your actions, you already know you're on the wrong path. The 'YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH' crap is only used by people who've got nothing left.

9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Oh do bore off, your CV would never get you a job in the real world no matter how much you thought so.

10. If is means you can live with yourself, you go on believing that...

11. Anyone got some popcorn?

12. I got Nachos Squiggs...... passes virtual bag

13. Na, I'm going to have a drink and watch TV :D

14. I got the beers in.
    Just turned up, what the fuck is going on?

15. I'm going to the foyer for Hotdogs...... anyone else want one?