Para advert director?

Ok, which one of you bloody bird poo buggers directed this advert?

YouTube

The colour of the paper hat he puts on...........ha ha ha....very funny. :)
Alright skunkmeister, how's it going?

You haven't posted much since you joined in 2009 but this past few days you've shown yourself to be an over-prolific dribbling cunt. What gives? Are you a born-again alcoholic typist?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer

You haven't posted much since you joined in 2009 but this past few days you've shown yourself to be an over-prolific dribbling cunt. What gives? Are you a born-again alcoholic typist?
Explain your leave of absence then. Did the inbred natives convict you of witch-craft for using the internet and electric lighting?

Explain your leave of absence then. Did the inbred natives convict you of witch-craft for using the internet and electric lighting?
I suddenly remembered that I have to actually do some work if I ever want my degree.

I'm over it now though...

Obviously I have been lying in wait...watching.....researching....pondering and only recently have I felt that I was ready to write forum posts that meet the required standard of dribblyness and cuntishness.

Thank you all for your guidance and training, with a special mention to you Zero.....you set the standard incredibly low....and only now do I feel ready to stoop low enough.

Have a fucking smiley :)

Obviously I have been lying in wait...watching.....researching....pondering and only recently have I felt that I was ready to write forum posts that meet the required standard of dribblyness and cuntishness.

Thank you all for your guidance and training, with a special mention to you Zero.....you set the standard incredibly low....and only now do I feel ready to stoop low enough.

Have a fucking smiley :)
When you were watching and jotting down notes, you missed out the fact that you're supposed to be side-splittingly funny like me...