PARA 10 Sun 11th Sept 2011

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by postman_twit, Jan 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Me. I am doing the 3 Peaks this year as well, trying to do as many challenges as I can.

2. There's a lot of adventure type races/challenges out there nowadays.

I did the 3 Peaks 2 years ago with a couple of lads doing the driving. Really enjoyed been the only person on Ben Nevis at midnight in a snowstorm!

If you need any advice/encouragement, please PM me.

3. I'll think about it.

4. Cheers PT, but I have also done it before.

5. Best warm up before thinking too strenuously Jarrod.

6. Looks interesting but doubt I'd be able to do that date, will certainly be borrowing the training programme from the site though.

7. Im going to have another go, i have started training already!

8. I would love to try but dont know if ill be in the country.

9. Well, if you can't be bothered S_C (are they deporting you at last, back to chavzville?), I'll take your place............................if only so I can drool over Tracey infront of me! :) :)

10. Fronty

Fronty Old-Salt Book Reviewer

I think I'd better add that one to the list of things to do this year. If nothing else, it'll be a good addition to the two 10k races I have planned already and the triathlon.

I really do need to see if I can fit a half marathon in there somewhere too.

11. I'm giving it serious consideration, but how it will fit in with PDT is another matter.

12. Oi you monkey, go back to your cage...:p

I don't think you will be able to keep up with her, you need to move your ass and do few km before ....and no, the distance between your sofa and beer fridge does not count.

13. I'm hoping to run and actually get a time under 1:50, but whether that happens or not is a very different matter.

Ain'tNoCracka