• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Paperwork for IT on tour


Just a quick question, what is the name/number for the form needed to take anything computer like on tour? Also does anyone know where I can get hold of one on the web or have one they could send me.

Thanks in advance.


I can't remember the form number but you get it from your ITSO as, if I remember correctly, it has to be signed by them and a register kept.

Latest Threads

New Posts