Hi all,
i am currently P7 downgraded permanent. I was told today i had a week to find another job within the army or i would be disciplined. I was under the assumption that it was up to the army to find alternative work if i can't do mine on medical grounds. Could anyone shed any light on this matter for me please.
As you are only P7, you can apply to be a Helicopter Pilot.

It's a sitting down job so as long as your eyesight is OK you will cruise it.

You have to submit your application pretty quickly though, because if you don't the CO is allowed to march you to the camp gates with sword drawn shouting."Out, Out, begone with you sick varmit"

This is traditional and true.

Similar threads