PAP10 question

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by darkmennis, Sep 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone shed any light on the time frame for pap10?
    I have had interviews with rcmo, adjt, and co and the paperwork has been submitted to Glasgow.
    So does anyone know when my dates for discharge will be issued?

Thanks

2. I believe that MCM Div Desk Officers still have more authority than an ARRSER, however once ARRSE has taken over the world you never know??

Maybe do this through your CofC and wait for official answer from MCM Div rather than get 1000 wrong answers from a lot of people on here who don't know their ARRSE from their elbow.

3. Yep I understand what you are saying just thought there might be some people out there that have been through the process just need a rough idea

4. I got rougly a year in the end. Obviously it depends on what their decision is.

And for the love of God apply to transfer somewhere else. Doesn't matter where (I put Para, Engineers and AAC on my form) so long as you say you want to stay in the Army.

5. Or you could search, find the forum most other PAP10 posts are in and ask the question of the many people who have been through the process or are going through it now and do know their arrse from their elbow.
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/armed-forces-pension-scheme-185