pap-10 process

fuzzhead

Old-Salt
Currently going through the pap-10 process due to being mnd perm , i opted for the transfer however no one would take me which i am happy about which was 2 months ago . Now all i need to receive the leave date is the lt-col in glasgow to sign the paperwork off since the 14th may. Another guys application was sent the same day and arrived on the lt-cols desk the same time as mine but his was signed and he left about a month ago i still hear nothing the rcmo just says hes probably on leave and wont chase it up Im worried that its just been lost or forgotten about or that my regiment are possibly feeding me misinformation is there any way for me to find out myself ?

also is there a way of calculating the payout you receive .

thanks

Currently going through the pap-10 process due to being mnd perm , i opted for the transfer however no one would take me which i am happy about which was 2 months ago . Now all i need to receive the leave date is the lt-col in glasgow to sign the paperwork off since the 14th may. Another guys application was sent the same day and arrived on the lt-cols desk the same time as mine but his was signed and he left about a month ago i still hear nothing the rcmo just says hes probably on leave and wont chase it up Im worried that its just been lost or forgotten about or that my regiment are possibly feeding me misinformation is there any way for me to find out myself ?

also is there a way of calculating the payout you receive .

thanks
The pay out will depend on your injury and how you got it. Some people get **** all.

fuzzhead

Old-Salt
The pay out will depend on your injury and how you got it. Some people get **** all.
Probably nothing i know the the afcs rejected my injury saying cause i had a problem as a kid in the same area its not the armys fault however my rcmo said that if i was disharged after trying to find employment in another cap badge id receive a pay out does this mean ive been told lies.

Probably nothing i know the the afcs rejected my injury saying cause i had a problem as a kid in the same area its not the armys fault however my rcmo said that if i was disharged after trying to find employment in another cap badge id receive a pay out does this mean ive been told lies.
It certainly sounds like it.

Latest Threads