PAP 10 process

Discussion in 'Armed Forces Pension Scheme' started by readingboy81, Jan 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello everyone, I needed some of your friendly advice in this matter. I was told by RMO that they need to do pap10 process as i was MND due to ACL Ligament rupture during PT session. It was occured in november 2009. Since then i had Three Surgeries on my Knee, Still its not getting better at all. There is Always pain, Cant jog, limping and Back n Other knee is compensating due to injury. Hence i would like to know that what do i get if i have been put under pap10 process.

I m private and done 5 years in the army and on new 05 scheme. I already got compo for my injury in 2010. Hence will i get any financial payout plus pension when i get out??

Your advise in this matter will be highly respected

2. Greetings, sorry to hear bout the fucked knee, there are quite a few threads on this already. Each one is case by case so best off chatting with you med staff and chain of command.

Search function is up the top right of the screen.

3. All medical discharges come under pap 10. If it is a RECU discharge you will not be getting any money for it.

If it is what's called a P8 discharge this has financial benefits.

Doesn't help you too much I know, but worth ringing the med centre to see what they have planned for you.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)