pap 10 help

Discussion in 'Armed Forces Pension Scheme' started by corey456, Jun 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. hi i have been told today that my unit will be applying for pap10 for me but i have been downgraded for a number of years to p7 i was hoping for a medical discharge can the army do this even though i am downgraded due to injury through the army also i believe i have been career failed aswell if they pap10 me will i have a legal case thanks
  2. downgraded for not using full stops?...
  3. pm sent