Pants

taking electronics to the dumbest limit, Levi's has introduced an iPod compatible line of jeans..the RedWire DLX jean comes complete with a built-in docking cradle, retractable headphones and a joystick in the watch pocket to enable easy operation....

I dunno about you guys, but my joystick needs a lot more room than a fekin watchpocket to be ' enabled '. Still a docking cradle doies sound interesting.. does the ladies' version of the pants allow for a plug-in?

Rocketeer said:
taking electronics to the dumbest limit, Levi's has introduced an iPod compatible line of jeans..the RedWire DLX jean comes complete with a built-in docking cradle, retractable headphones and a joystick in the watch pocket to enable easy operation....

I dunno about you guys, but my joystick needs a lot more room than a fekin watchpocket to be ' enabled '. Still a docking cradle doies sound interesting.. does the ladies' version of the pants allow for a plug-in?
Brilliant! an excuse to play with myself in public.

Honest officer, its an IPOD down there.

You're nicked mate.

Bugger.

I keep my Ipod in my pocket and quite enjoy the looks of disgust that I get on the train whilst I desperatley try to find the skip button. Surely making it all swanky and easy access will just show others you have an Ipod so are more likely to get a kicking and means that no-one will think you are discreetly masturbating. What's the world coming too?

how do you wash these things??