panther command and liason vehicle

Afternoon Chaps
I Have A Mate That got Blown Up In A Mastiff, He Was Wondering What Amount Of Protective And Other Equipment (Within OPSEC Of Course) Used In The Panther?
Many Thanks Chaps.

Here is a clue.....you dont see many of them anymore!

Afternoon Chaps
I Have A Mate That got Blown Up In A Mastiff, He Was Wondering What Amount Of Protective And Other Equipment (Within OPSEC Of Course) Used In The Panther?
Many Thanks Chaps.
I'm intrigued by the fact that only one word in your entire sentence doesn't start with a capital letter. Some sort of 'code'? Because I'm sure that style of writing is not taught in any 'English' school.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm intrigued by the fact that only one word in your entire sentence doesn't start with a capital letter. Some sort of 'code'? Because I'm sure that style of writing is not taught in any 'English' school.

It's a bluff to throw us off the scent.

Dare I say it?

Dare I...?

Journo!!!

Well done that man. Good to see your keeping us safe from fifth columists mate

Only ever written six posts on ARRSE, five of which were questions...

...all of them were **** questions.

Capitilisation is important. It can make the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse".

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I found one!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I love the fact that it has been clearly identified to aid journo's ;-)

And another looking much more sorry for itself

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk